Canus Lupis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WIP :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comically Describe The Avatar Above You

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:51 pm

Comically Describe The Avatar Above You

The game is simple all you have to do is describe the avatar that is above you in an amusing or absurd way.

Example wrote:

Person 1: They are someone you don't want to mess with, they'll steal your tacos

person 2: electric gaze with a side of sassiness

person 3: Mr tickle toes

and so on...

View user profile

2Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Re: Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:00 am

fiery boi

View user profile

3Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Re: Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:32 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Sad boi hours Sad

View user profile https://canuslupis.forumotion.com

4Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Re: Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:00 am

me and my friend at 3am going to the fridge

View user profile https://canuslupis.forumotion.com/u25

5Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Re: Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:46 am

My motivation

View user profile

6Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Re: Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:21 pm

angry boi needs a chill pill

View user profile

7Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Re: Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:33 am

A ranga holding a glow stick.

View user profile

8Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Re: Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:58 pm

Me hiding my feelings

View user profile

9Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Re: Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:32 pm

Oh, he spicy.

View user profile

10Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Re: Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:39 pm

Confused Fluffy Child

View user profile

11Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Re: Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:04 pm

Blushing black betta fin hair.

View user profile

12Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Re: Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:07 pm

Eyes as wide as the moon.

View user profile

13Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Re: Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:07 pm

danger floof

View user profile

14Comically Describe The Avatar Above You Empty Re: Comically Describe The Avatar Above You on Wed May 20, 2020 9:35 am

Dangerous stick

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum